Back in January, we launched the MakerBot Thingiverse for Android. A few months later and we’re happy to announce version 1.1 of the app, bringing it to feature parity with our iOS version. Here are just a few of the changes found in the app:
- Browsing user Collections
- The ability to view and leave comments on Things. Currently we’re pulling in our Disqus webview, but an update will be coming next month with our own custom commenting solution
- New layout for User Profiles along with the ability to view what the user has collected and liked
- Brand new camera flow, from easier selection of what action to take along with the ability to upload multiple photos to a Made design or allowing the user to edit their previously uploaded Things
- Various bug fixes and user experience interactions
Once again, working with our set of outsourced developers was fantastic and again we were able to deliver this update on time. Download the update and get collecting!